Sunday, May 28, 2006

Family t-shirts

One day last week my kids came up with a great family Christmas gift idea: original t-shirts , customized for each family member. They planned what each person's shirt should say and there was very little dissent. Everyone knew immediately what should go on each person's shirt. They were:

Engineer Father:

It'll be great!
You're gonna love it!
(front)
Keep an Open Mind!
(back)


Eldest (sweetest) daughter:
I'm sorry.

First son:

I can't sit here! My legs are too long!

Dancer Daughter:

that's what I always say when I don't know what I'm saying

The Other Person:
(front)
Stop talking about me
I know you're talking about me

(back)
Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things?



Lola:

(front)
U2 is playing in the Thanksgiving Day parade.
Cousin It doesn't have hair over his face.

(back)

I don't want to go to Georgetown; it's too far!


Cindy Lou Who:
(front)

There's cheeseburger right there!

(back)

I want to watch Air Force One.

The Baby of the Family:


Front - Why does the wind blow your hair in your face?
Back - Because it wants to see first.

We could not leave out our two little "foster" daughters who are with us right now and provide us with endless hours of amusement, so here they are:


J:
where did you get that?
why is she doing that?
what did you say?

S:
For one, because you wear hair gel
For two, because you dress like a girl
For three, because there is no socks.

This post won't make sense to anyone outside our immediate family, so don't look for the hidden meaning. There is none.

No comments: